Looking for a way to incorporate Ukulele into your elementary or early middle school music classroom? Looking for a great motivation system for students and a wonderful curriculum for ukulele in the music classroom? Look no further! Rainbow Ukulele is for you!
Looking for a hard copy your students can order? You can find that here!
**Now includes British term version in A4 size*
Rainbow Ukulele is a system for teaching Ukulele in the elementary general music classroom. In this system, students are systematically taught the history of the ukulele, the parts of the ukulele, how to tune, reading music (TAB and traditional notation), fingerstyle, and chords. Students learn songs using C7, C, F, and G7. Your kids will LOVE playing ukulele!
You will receive the following:
- Reproducible student method book.
- Student Key packet for assessments in the book.
- Blank page template to add your own information.
- Editable bead checklist (explained in the free intro packet).
- Strumming Patterns – this is a collection of strumming patterns I have used over the years – feel free to copy and paste to change up how you are teaching the songs to students!