Looking for a way to incorporate Ukulele into your elementary or early middle school music classroom? Looking for a great motivation system for students and a wonderful curriculum for ukulele in the music classroom? Look no further! Rainbow Ukulele is for you!
This free get started kit for the ukulele will provide you with the following items:
- Ukulele brand recommendations.
- Sample Letter to send home to students if you would like students to order their own Ukulele.
- Recommendation for using tuners.
- Recommendation on successful colored dot program to learn chords.
- Teacher Ukulele recommendations.
- Seating arrangement recommendation and a sample letter to request donations.
- Replacement strings recommendation.
- How to make a Ukulele strap.
- How to implement the Rainbow Ukulele Bead Motivation system.
Rainbow Ukulele is a system for teaching Ukulele in the elementary general music classroom. In the full system, students are systematically taught the history of the ukulele, the parts of the ukulele, how to tune, reading music (TAB and traditional notation), fingerstyle, and chords. Students learn songs using C7, C, F, and G7. Get ready for joy in the music classroom when playing the ukulele!
Rainbow Ukulele ® is a registered trademark of Shelley Tomich.