This is a super fun (yet truly educational!) game where students race to the finish line by naming the names of rhythm notes! Use in your daily lessons, as part of center or music workstation activities, or as a great sub plan!
Now includes all British terms too!
Please read through the product description of both the bundle and the individual resources to make sure that you have an application to open the included files.
This is a bundle of all the following levels:
- Level Beginner – Quarter Note & Beamed Eighth Notes
- Level 1 – Quarter Note, Quarter Rest, Beamed Eighth Notes
- Level 2 – PLUS Half Note
- Level 3 – PLUS Whole Note
- Level 4 – PLUS Beamed Sixteenth Notes
- Level 5 – PLUS Dotted Half Note
- Level 6 – PLUS Whole Rest Half Rest
- Level 7 – PLUS Dotted Quarter Note, Single Eighth Note
- Level 8 – PLUS Single Eighth Rest
In the game, each student will draw a card and then move their game piece (provided by you – see here for examples or use pony beads!) to the corresponding note. There are also some “game” cards like “Pit Stop: Pick another card and go back to that Note!”
Your students will LOVE playing this game in Rhythm Centers or as a stand-alone activity! You will verbally hear them calling out the names of the notes as the move forward and check each other.
In this resource:
- Game board in Black and White.
- Game board in Color.
- Cards to print out (8 cards to one sheet of paper).
- Directions for Teacher.
- Directions for Students – print out and put in the packet for students!
There are no reviews yet.