The Nutcracker coloring pages are here! Need a way to give a quick overview of the Nutcracker story to go with your Nutcracker lessons this season? Want your students to have a keepsake to take home with them? Look no further! This is the perfect resource to go with your Nutcracker Lesson Plans!
This is a coloring book (storybook) of the story of the Nutcracker. It is available to print in several ways (and all come in a Marie or Clara main character version!).
• Quarter Pages, Two-Sided – 3 printed pages required.
• Quarter Pages, One-Sided – 6 printed pages required.
• Two Pages, Two-Sided – 6 printed pages required
• Two Pages, One-Sided – 12 printed pages required.
• Full Page, One-Sided – 24 printed pages required.
• Full Page, Two-Sided – 12 printed pages (front and back) required.
Page count says 24 but you are getting these 24 pages laid out in 12 different ways for a total of 288 pages!
Have students read aloud or present the story to them!
Like many of you I am doing tons of Nutcracker activities this season, but we don’t have time to watch the whole show! I needed a way to have students understand how the various excerpts we studied in class fit into the overall story line so I created this story book to provide them an overview. My kids LOVED it and I know yours will too!
Please take a look at the preview to see how it is laid out and feel free to ask questions! Editions with the main character named Clara and Marie are both included!