The Nutcracker coloring pages are here! Need a way to give a quick overview of the Nutcracker story to go with your Nutcracker lessons this season? Want your students to have a keepsake to take home with them? Look no further! This is the perfect resource to go with your Nutcracker Lesson Plans!
Save $! This included in the Nutcracker Mega Bundle!
This is a coloring book (storybook) of the story of the Nutcracker. It is available to print in several ways (and all come in a Marie or Clara main character version!).
- Quarter Pages, Two-Sided – 3 printed pages required.
- Quarter Pages, One-Sided – 6 printed pages required.
- Two Pages, Two-Sided – 6 printed pages required.
- Two Pages, One-Sided – 12 printed pages required.
- Full Page, One-Sided – 24 printed pages required.
- Full Page, Two-Sided – 12 printed pages (front and back) required.
Page count says 24 but you are getting these 24 pages laid out in 12 different ways for a total of 288 pages!
Have students read aloud or present the story to them!
Like many of you I am doing tons of Nutcracker activities this season, but we don’t have time to watch the whole show! I needed a way to have students understand how the various excerpts we studied in class fit into the overall story line so I created this story book to provide them an overview. My kids LOVED it and I know yours will too!
Please take a look at the preview to see how it is laid out and feel free to ask questions! Editions with the main character named Clara and Marie are both included!
There are no reviews yet.