Peter and the Wolf is a GREAT resource for the music room and this is THE resource for your Peter and the Wolf musical adventure unit! It has everything you could think of for Peter and the Wolf! Student activities, booklets, Storybook introduction and guide, centers, assessments, and more! Though each part is available separately, you will save money by purchasing this MEGA BUNDLE! In addition, the bundle comes with a lesson plan written out for you to print and go!
This resource includes the following files:
- Peter and the Wolf Storybook – Use to tell they share the story in storybook format!
- Coloring Pages – Perfect for subs or early finishers!
- Introduction Presentation – This is the perfect companion to your storybook. It provides information on the composer, instruments, instrument families, and melodies used in Peter and the Wolf.
- Assessments – Build your own! Questions and answer document provided. Over 50 questions to choose from!
- Student Booklet – Available in full size and half size. The perfect guide for your Peter and the Wolf unit. I even used this as a long-term sub activity!
- Bulletin Boards – Available in portrait and landscape.
- Student Activities – This bundle of student activities can be used as centers! It includes a word search, crossword puzzle, matching game, listening activity, storyline sorting, and a mini book students can complete.
- PLUS BONUS exclusive to this set – complete lesson plan for you to print!